Head of Growth
At Ramen Hero, we’re passionate about bringing authentic, fun, new ramen experience to everyone, whenever and wherever they want it. Our team is committed to making real ramen accessible.
The Head of Growth is responsible for managing all growth activities for Ramen Hero with a strong sense of ownership - developing and executing growth strategies in the areas of customer acquisition and retention.
This position is designed for a data-driven marketing leader who has experience with growth marketing/engineering at a direct-to-consumer (D2C) company. The candidate should have a proven track record of building successful campaigns through experimentation and creativity. Further experience with understanding consumer behavior, product development, user acquisition strategies, and increasing user engagement are beneficial.
This Head of Growth role is best suited for someone who can both operate and lead. This position requires very planning, hands-on implementation, working cross-functionally with operations, engineering and design, brand, and other team members to execute growth initiatives. And over time building and managing a growth team.
Customer Acquisition Growth:
- Create growth budget and report on performance
- Develop multi channel customer acquisition strategy with an emphasis on growing WoW
- Responsible for testing all channels and throughout the funnel to maximize conversions
- Goals include increasing ratio of organic acquisition, decreasing CAC, and increase LTV/AOV
- Identify opportunities to improve UI/UX for growth and collaborate with design/engineering to implement and test
Engagement & Retention:
- Develop a customer journey map to understand customers and improve customer experience
- Develop core value proposition and messaging through data and qualitative research (i.e. Acquisition analysis, customer interview and survey, etc)
- Collaborate with our operations team to improve customer satisfaction and increase retention
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to improve e-commerce experience
- Develop content strategy to support acquisition goals
- Collaborate with brand to execute on content initiatives in a timely manner
Experience and skills, requirement
- 5+ years experience in acquisition, retention, and product marketing for a consumer brand
- Experience leading a team from start-up to scale, preferably at a high-growth D2C company
- Quantitative and analytical thinking, data-driven decision making.
- Extremely self-motivated with ability to identify and solve problems without direction
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- Hours: Full time
- Pay: Competitive salary + equity
- Benefits: QSEHRA health reimbursement program
- Device: MacBook Air / Pro, monitor, and any other tools you need
About Ramen Hero
Ramen Hero home delivers authentic Japanese ramen accessible to all Americans no matter where they live, or who they are.
It all started when Ramen Hero founder, Hiro Hasegawa, noticed he couldn’t find authentic ramen in the US like back in Japan. So he decided to do something about it. Ramen Hero is committed to spreading ramen love throughout the country, and years from now will be known as the brand that made real ramen a permanent part of American culture. Ramen Hero gives everyday Americans a chance to enjoy authentic ramen that’s easy to order, make and brings families and friends together.
We created the first Honkaku (authentic) ramen meal kit, introducing authentic ramen to the US market. The company is part of the AngelPad accelerator program and is venture-backed.
This is the perfect role for someone who wants to take ownership and build a core growth strategy, build a team from scratch and manage it. If you are passionate about ramen, building a consumer brand, creating something that no one has ever achieved before, you might be a good fit at Ramen Hero. Let’s build a company that makes high-quality ramen accessible to everyone in the world together.
To apply for this position, please submit your application via the link below.