For those who want perfect medium-boiled marinated eggs, here’s a simple and easy recipe to try!
- Combine 1/4 cup soy sauce, 1/4 cup mirin and 1 tsp sugar and mix well.
- In a pot, bring water to a boil. Make sure there is enough water to cover all of the eggs. One at a time, add 6 eggs gently into the hot water and cook for 6 min 30 sec.
- Remove eggs from the pot, then plunge them in ice water. Let them sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Peel the eggs carefully. Place peeled eggs and soy sauce mixture into a zipper storage bag.
- Marinate for at least 6 hours in the refrigerator, then they are ready to enjoy.